Arbuckle Community Church
Organized: September 20, 1879
Founded on Faith in Jesus Christ as the personal Savior, New Testament as law and gospel, local government set up by the membership, two ordinances: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
- The Arbuckle Community Church asserts its belief in the Scriptures and their unfailing authority in all matters.
- We believe in the Trinity of God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, the deity and humanity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His death and resurrection and His ascension into Heaven.
- We admit the sinful nature of all men and recognize that Jesus’ death was the atonement for our sin.
- We believe that our salvation is by grace from God with the promise of everlasting life to those who believe and everlasting punishment to the lost.
- The supreme mission of this church is to preach the gospel to every man, woman and child. The Arbuckle Community Church commits itself to this mission.
Our Church is governed by an Elder Board formed in 2005.
The Elder Board is responsible for the spiritual direction of the Church. In this function they review and oversee all of the education and worship programs, counsel people for Baptism and membership, provide counsel for people in need and are responsible to see that the physical needs of the Congregation are met. The Elder Board works closely with the Pastor and congregation to balance, protect and keep accountable the responsibilities and service to all of Gods people who attend Arbuckle Community Church.