ABOUT – DELTA Pioneer Club
Our Pioneer Club will follow the DELTA curriculum and is a weekly club program for K – 6th boys and girls that helps them make Christ Lord in every aspect of life.
Club members grow socially, physically, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually through skill-building activities, projects, games, singing, Scripture memory and Bible study. In addition to the standard club we will also provide time and help to complete the clubbers assigned school homework. Pioneer Clubs helps boys and girls build healthy relationships with caring Christian adults, peers and most importantly, Jesus Christ. In DELTA kids will enjoy Christ-centered, Bible-based, and kid-focused activities such as:
- Skill Building Projects (Acting, Handmade Art, Nature, Woodworking, and more)
- Bible Exploration
- Bible Memory
- And some special events
WHO CAN ATTEND?
All Student from K – 5th grade can attend our club!
HOW MUCH DOES PIONEER CLUB COST?
Cost $25 per Student for Club Materials (Name Tag and Supplies)
- 2:00-2:15-Walking Bus Group from Arbuckle Elementary – Meet near the School Library
- 2:15 – 2:30 – Snack
- 2:30 – 3:15 – Opening Session
- 3:15 – 3:45 – Session 1 (Homework, Skills, or Games)
- 3:45 – 4:15 – Session 2 (Homework, Skills, or Games)
- 4:15 – 4:45 – Session 3 (Homework, Skills, or Games)
- 4:45 – 5:00 – Closing Session
- *5:00-6:00 – Family Dinner (at the end of each unit, check calendar for dates)
Pioneer Club registration for the 2016-2017 (September 14, 2016 – April 5, 2017) is open!
Download a registration Form:
For more information, please contact Don Joel at 530-476-2777.