Discipling Everyone in Love, Truth and Action
DELTA is a weekly club program for all students Kindergarten through 5th grade.
DELTA is a club about Discipling Everyone in Love, Truth, and Action.
Club members grow socially, physically, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually through skill-building activities, games, singing, Scripture memory and Bible study. We also provide time and help to complete the members assigned school homework. We aim to help members build healthy relationships with caring Christian adults, peers and most importantly, Jesus Christ. In DELTA kids will enjoy Christ-centered, Bible-based, and kid-focused activities such as:
- Skill Building Projects (Acting, Handmade Art, Nature, Woodworking, and more)
- Bible Exploration
- Bible Memory
- And some special events
WHO CAN ATTEND?
All Student from K – 5th grade can attend our club!
HOW MUCH DOES DELTA COST?
Cost $25 per Student for Club Materials (Name Tag and Supplies)
- 2:10 The Walking Bus will depart from Arbuckle Elementary – Meet near the School Library
- 2:15 – 2:30 – Snack
- 2:30 – 3:15 – Opening Session
- 3:15 – 3:45 – Session 1 (Homework, Skills, or Games)
- 3:45 – 4:15 – Session 2 (Homework, Skills, or Games)
- 4:15 – 4:45 – Session 3 (Homework, Skills, or Games)
- 4:45 – 5:00 – Closing Session
- *5:00-6:00 – Family Dinner (2 per club year, Christmas and Easter)
Pioneer Club registration for the 2017-2018 (September – March) is open!
For more information, please contact Don Joel at 530-476-2777.